6mm,

You "forgot" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again,you Drooling CLUELESS Lying Piece Offhuqking Schit,I mean..."lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Tough "break",that you couldn't keep up with the payments on that Dog Schit avatar! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I enjoy your Perpetual Meltdown,as you hustle for pop cans. Fortunately for,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

"Slow" evening yesterday and now you can say you've "seen" one. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Crying,Trying,Lying and whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

Hoalie,

You keep stacking them exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities up and practicing your "life" of being THE "Victim"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here,I'll add some fuel to the. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now do NOT "forget" to tally how many times a day you think about me,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

"Slow" day today too and now you can say you've "seen" one,which makes it a very BIG Day for you! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being THE World's Best "Victim" though!

P.S. and by the way,looking to be

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Boob,

You keep on melting there Snowflake...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for TRYING though,as you gals certain;y are a "rugged" lot.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Queenston,

You were almost "brazen" enough to take a stab at rings...you "lucky" kchunt. ALMOST! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless you Drooling Fhuqktards' hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Gomer,

I find it fhuqking FASCINATING than fhuqk,that you fancy yourself a "Tour Guide"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my sandbagging more than a smidge,as you feverishly read my EVERY [bleep] word and print every Splendid Pixel,while hanging on the edge. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

'pass,

Fhuqking wayyyyyyyyyy FUNNIER than that,but PLEASE do not spook The Hole,as The Do NOTHING Kchunts sync Estrogen Levels and corral more Imagination and Pretend.

The "lucky" kchunts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."