If you were to pick a revolver for your full-time EDC, with the expectation that one day you might be the target of an attack directed specifically at you (not just some random mugger or crazy guy), what would you carry? I ask, because my home state is extreme enough to try to ban all semi-autos. I'm not saying such a ban would survive judicial scrutiny, but in case I have to pack a revolver for a year or so while the appeal process works, I want to own/practice with my gun in advance rather than join the rush of people all shopping at once.

PLEASE - Let's NOT discuss politics or delve into a constitutional debate. Just talk revolvers you'd carry as an EDC if that were your only choice. Thanks!

And if you care, currently my default choice, based on what I already own would be a pinned/recessed Smith 66-1 2.5" in an OWB holster with a speed strip in each front pocket of my suit pants. I'm thinking I might want a 4" gun for the longer sight radius (my near vision is not great), but I'm not sure.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.