It all boils down to what you are able and willing to carry and conceal while out and about. This may mean you have a couple different sized revolvers , carry methods, and perhaps even finishes- stainless or blue...

Hard to beat the 66 you already have for most carry situations, but they can be heavy and bulky as was my 686 when I used to carry it. I was offered a Smith Model 10 in a gun store the other day and was sorely tempted but I have never cared for 2" barrels when practicing. A 3" model 10 would be the cat's whiskers though when carrying light . My son carried a Smith Model 19 when he was on Embassy duty in the Marines and loves it. After shooting one myself after he got out I really like them also, but they are a large frame and would be a heavy carry revolver IMO for when you were wearing a suit or heavy outer clothes- which I assume you do both of...

In the end, it may be more difficult to choose a carry system than the pistol you're going to carry. I prefer an underarm holster rig these days but still looking for a good IWB or OWB carry holster that is comfortable and concealable....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.