Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Wondering. Have any of you ever wondered just what a soul that goes to Heaven does when it gets there? Do souls eat and if so, is there a central dining hall for all heavenly souls? What kind of food is served and how often? Does a soul sleep and if so, where? Does a soul have its own house, apartment, condo, cabin, etc.? Or is there just one gigantic barracks where all souls sleep? Do Heavenly souls get together with the souls of loved ones who also went to Heaven? Do souls not do much but walk around on golden streets in long white robes playing golden harps throughout eternity? Other questions but these'll do. Just wondering. L.W.

I'm really curious about this too.

It'll be worship 24/7, anything less just doesn't show sufficient gratitude for eternal salvation (no free ride)

Oh, OK..I knew there would be a simple answer. So if you go to hell, what goes on down there...just pain and suffering for eternity?.....asking for a friend.
Ingwe and others here - I do not know a simple answer with specifics for either - the eternal doings in Heaven or in Hell. Although having read quite a bit, I still wonder as well. For Christians, those descriptions are found at various points in the Holy Bible. I do not try to interpret the Bible for others and, as far as I can remember, have not quoted Scripture on here as a response to anyone or anything. I do not wish to start now at this late date - but firmly believe some good answers are there. In my case, the relationship with God is very personal - not associated with any particular denomination or church - and the search of the Scriptures is the same. Wondering takes some folks to that source.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron