Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by ltppowell
My religion is none of your MF'n business.

That is totally cool by me.

Pardon me if I’m incorrect, but why the animosity? No one asked about your religion; you’re free to come on a thread marked “Religion?” and you’re free not to. Can’t be that you’re surprised to see the topic once you open it. No one forced you to post.

This is baffling to me.

I don't pretend to answer for my friend Pat. I will say that I understand his response. I have met him, interacted with him and I think I understand him. I am sure I understand his perspective. We have no animosity toward the Almighty or his Son. I speak for myself when I say I am grateful for his salvation. With that being said, my heart is hurt for the things I have seen, and felt. I understand that life is not fair. I see that the devil walks to and fro, seeking whom he may devour. I do not understand. I know it is wrong to question, yet I have questions... I am no longer comfortable in church, but I pray often. Is it animosity? I hope not. But I know that God is good. I give him praise.

That's all that is required. I'll enjoy meeting you and Pat.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.