Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by EdM
Exactly why I did not return a call request with Wabi. Just finish a stir and start another. Rick needs a place for such threads and I believe he once had one...

Damn right they had one Ed, it was a cluster fu-k extraordinaire! if peace, love and light are so true, pure and available, how is it nothing but a constant stinking bullshlt sandwich?

I'll tell ya how, weak little beta men demanding others think the way they do because they haven't the testicular fortitude to have accomplished enough in life that others can SEE and FOLLOW!...........................fu-k faith, look right here, you can see it!

I like and respect both you guys a lot; I greatly enjoy your contributions to discussions you’re interested in on the fire so I don’t mean this with any disrespect at all.

Almost every day I check in and see what’s being discussed here on the fire. There are topics that I enjoy talking about, some I enjoy reading about, some in which I have no interest at all, and others that I know are going to go in a direction I don’t like. I make a choice to open or not open them and to participate or not participate based upon that analysis. I don’t need Rick to “banish” topics or people I don’t like I just don’t read their input or engage them.

Just my method of dealing with the issues you raise. Take it or leave it but I hope you don’t take offense.