I like discussing ideas and although I am a bit set in my ways I’m open to being corrected if a strong case is made.

I don’t consider it my place to debate Christianity with non-believers. If someone asks me an honest question I’ll do my best to give an honest answer. I also try to conduct myself recognizing that non-believers may be lurking who want answers and I don’t want to stand in the way of that person seeing the truth of our Lord and His story.

I really enjoy learning about the different faith traditions that make up historic Christianity. I don’t mind a good back and forth discussion/“argument” if it’s respectful, and do July best to uphold that on my side as well. I have run across a couple individuals here who were believers but violated their own professed convictions constantly when calling me out. To me that is hypocritical and I did not pull any punches in saying so.

I do my best not to offend but occasionally get a little wrapped up in the hostility that creeps into these anonymous debates where a human face isn’t before us. For that I am genuinely sorry.

At the end of the day this is the internet and we shouldn’t take ourselves or especially it too seriously.