Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Of course it went unanswered, they're making up facts that are against the law as they post.

12 white jurors convicted 3 white men with a white judge, in a state where if you were a black guy you'd be running for your life too....I know I would be, chiit they'll string me up from the closest tree.

There's video tape of him in the construction site house, and walking out with nothing...there was nothing stolen. Then they claimed somebody stole something out of a boat a few weeks earlier, so it had to be that black guy...let's get a posse together with our white hoods and chase that tree monkey down.

Really???? If I'd have been him I would have stopped and said "what's up? What do you guys need?" unless of course I had something to hide. Jesus people are fuggggin stupid.

And I don't care that he was black, he could have been white or asian. He had no business going for the shotgun, period. Let the po po come and sort things out. If those convicted had held him hostage then press charges on them. You don't try to grab a shotgun away from anyone trying to detain you, let the law handle it. Fugggin stupid fugggs abound.

The issue here is that there is no common sense or fear of repercussions for ones actions (white or black trash).

People suck and are stupid period.

And exactly how do YOU determine if several men with a shotgun and other weapons, shouting death threats at you are attempting to detain you? How do YOU determine they do not actually mean you kidnapping, grievous injury, or death.

Should we just tell our kids to jump in the van whenever some pedophile stops and tells them to?

Is there an actual difference?

Yea, cuz taking a load of shot to the belly is soooooo much better than complying lol.... Stupid Fuggggg