Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

In that case we have a conflict of interests (both parties feel they've been wronged), assuming I'm innocent while the fellow questioning me wants me to wait for the police. Best move in that case would be to wait for the police.

You really expect us to believe, had you been in Arbery's shoes with armed men pursuing you and one jumping out of the truck armed with a shotgun, attempting to detain you.

That you would believe these criminals, yes criminals, they are actually engaged in felonious behavior at the moment.

Why would you believe the Police had even been summoned?

Why would you believe these criminals had any intention of you surviving this encounter? Often times criminals kill the witness.

For God's sake. You have told us that you are so paranoid of being attacked, that you keep a pistol plastic wrapped in the shower.

Now you tell us that a right minded individual would not attempt to defend himself when apprehended on street by three crazy crackers.

When would you have drawn your CCW and started shooting at the McMichaels? Arbery had no CCW. What choice did he have other than attempt to disarm what he thought was his would be killer?

Look, that’s just bullschit. Don’t pour it on too thick. That kid was there up to no good and he was running because he knew he was up to no good. And no, I’m not excusing the actions of the idiots but this guy was not thinking that these people were criminals intent on murdering him. He got caught fricking around in a house where he shouldn’t have been and he was trying to get away.

That’s what happened.

And hey, maybe he wasn’t up to any serious no good. Maybe he just got caught someplace where he shouldn’t have been.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/25/21.