Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
As soon as the heat wave breaks, we require pictures of dead animals and recovered bullets. grin

LOL, you bet my good Sir, it may be hard to catch one of these bullets in a deer or pig, but i'll dang sure try, speaking of recovered bullets, i told a bud about shooting through a 5 gal bucket of water, hitting the back of second bucket and bouncing back in first bucket, he couldn't figure how that could happen, i referred him to this thread, he was somehow able to blow up JWP's pic of the buckets to see the bullet exit hole at the bottom of the big crack and thought it bounced back in where the big crack is.

From what little i know, and having never cut the tabs on that bucket lid to remove it, blowing a factory sealed lid off and rupturing a 5 gal bucket with a light semi auto pistol tells me a whole lotta goodie was going on at impact and travel, should make a fine white tail/pig sidearm, old bud has a long barreled Glock 460 Rowland, guess who is going to be at the LGS first thing Monday morning to buy the remaining boxes of 200gr FTX for his Rowland? according to him, it'd make a perfect flat shooting load in his rig with delta pro sight, said he'd never thought about clipping the tips on the bullets.

Trump Won!