Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Yea, when I quit working, I'm gonna QUIT.

Sounds like you've gotten ready, both pistol and skills-wise. Just waiting on the day. I like how you've duplicated an actual hunting scenario. As for pistol hunting, I'll admit I don't have the confidence in my skill just yet. But that gives me something to work on.

The FTX sounds like it'll be tough enough. I don't know if it's the best thing, but I feel like a through and through is what to strive for, and you've got a load that's designed around what you're going after.

I'm interested in seeing what the MBC 215 Express will do. I originally thought "Heavy bullet" with the Super, but a 210 grain (actual weight) with a big meplat and Brinnel hardness of 20 going 1200+ fps sounds like it might do.

Sounds like you have a plan for that Super, we're hoping it comes together!

Yessir, all good fun stuff Vic, you wont go wrong with those heavy hard cast slugs, will be looking forward to your results as well, it's going to be a great hunting season this year, i'll get it started with Cape Buffalo and plains game in Africa on the banks of the Limpopo to the North to the edges of the Green Kalahari to the South and West.

Trump Won!