gzig5, I'm no 1911 guru or gunsmith, i called my 'Smith and told him what i wanted to do, he's a traditionalist and didn't think much of my idea wanting to hot rod my 1911, he reluctantly told me what to order beacuse he knew i was going to do it anyway, he also said with these parts i wouldn't beat my new pistol up, also said to save my factory parts to put it back the way it came when i came to my senses! grin it may be a little on the heavier duty side so sprung and setup, but that's fine by me, good luck and have fun, it's a great round and as said, has plenty of power in reserve built on an all steel 5" platform, i know i'm leaving plenty on the table with 200grs at 1250 fps, but that's plenty for what i want to do.

With a bullet that retains near 100% weight and penetrates to next week and is accurate, i'm there, just need to get some hair in front of those sights.

10-4 on all that Vic, my pistol is so heavy, and with only firing 200grs, recoil is nothing, it do have some muzzle blast though, the fireball from 10gr 800X at near dusk is impressive LOL, those Glocks will eat anything, the barrels drop down really nice in the back when the slide gets blown back, great combat/hunting guns.

Trump Won!