Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Finally shot the Glock 21 with the KKM barrel today and got a baseline on pressure/velocity.

Life and its time demands sometimes get in the way.... Work is really wanting a large part of it and since it pays and pays well, I defer to it. Today was the first one in 12 days I had off....

I have not sent the barrel to CylinderHone yet, wanting to get an idea of performance potential before mods. I did find that the KKM will meet my parameter of the 255 grain Pinbuster at 1050 fps at reasonably moderate pressure, and having "the treatment" done will allow lower pressure at that velocity. It also enhances accuracy to a degree, but a Glock full of drop-in parts ain't gonna be but so accurate. I'll admit the pistol is accurate enough for it's intended use (to protect me), but the Indian could use a little improvement in skills, which we will work on. I promise. Since finding out about velocity and reliability were the most important thing I wanted to find out about, I didn't really shoot for accuracy, but I know how well I shoot....

Reliability with large-meplat bullets was 100%. The PinBuster and 215 grain Xpress were fired.

I have another Glock 21 that's going to get the Rowland treatment, we'll see how that compares to the Clark kit (an excellent conversion) in my 1911.

VIC, What would I need to run a 45 super in my Glock 41?