Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by David_Walter
I have one of the early WY-15s. It loves 55 grain bullets and is more accurate than I can really take advantage of.

It likes 70 Berger’s and 69 TMKs, but since we can’t hunt with 223/5.56 for big game in WA, I mostly target and varmint shoot with mine.

Mine isn’t sporting a Leupold cause I don’t have any Leupold. The SWFA 6x MQ on board works well for what I’m willing to shoot at at distances I can hit at.

You have the one before he went bankrupt again and came back with New Wyoming Arms.. Word on the street all those people in those pictures he’s posting didn’t keep those Wyoming Arms rifles he lets them take hero shots and takes them back. Right now he’s hustling as many of those things he can to ukraine while their is money yo be made. He’s using Kyle lamb and his contacts in special operations community. You don’t retire a CSM in special operations without a lot of connections. I’m one beer away from stroke burns going to play that as long as he can. He’s had several failed businesses and he needs this war in ukraine.

Wow.

Please post a cite of any bankruptsy.

It's basically exactly libel to claim such things and IP Addys are logged.

Sure hope you can back your lies or don't have any assets I might love to grab from a suit.

Good luck. wink

I’m sorry and glad that you think you are winning.

My sock puppet has a sock puppet!