Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
I’ve used Wyoming Arms lights, optic mounts, and am T&E’ing their 5” suppressor.

Disclaimer: The light and optic mount were sent to me for free. Two free suppressors were donated to the prize table of a shooting match I run.

The light mount was excellent and I used it on a duty rifle for several thousand rounds. I’ve taken it off now because the light head just doesn’t have enough candela compared to what else is on the market. If the WA mount was available for high candela lights I’d use one again.

I’m happy with the optic riser and have used it on several rifles.

The suppressor surprised all of us, who expected to not like it. I’d consider it an excellent option for some applications.

I’ve never used a complete WA AR and have no idea if I’d consider it suitable for a fighting rifle or not. But I suspect nobody posting here has ever even held one, and wouldn’t know how to tell if it’s duty rated if they had held one.

I know nothing about John Burns except people here don’t like him, most of his critics are just on a bandwagon to fit in, and he finds it amusing.

An excellent flash light mount...

That is awesome.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.