Originally Posted by KSMITH
Wait a minute, this jackass runs a business? No way!! If so, you are absolutely the worst business man I have ever seen. You park your fatass on probably the biggest outdoor forum, use your real name and, act like an abrasive horses ass while attempting to claim how smart you are. I don't know where you got you business degree but you must have slept through the entire 2 or 4 years clown. This is NOT how you run even a moderately successful business.
Have you bothered to Google yourself? The majority of the hits come back here where it is people belittling you while you make outlandish claims and post up pictures of other people that you find around the internet. Is this how you want to be known in your business? As an abrasive donkey who can't even discuss his products without referencing to yourself in childish ways or just acting like a special needs person. Do you have a partner in this business? Does he know the damage you are doing and the customers you run off by being yourself on a web forum? And you call yourself the Wizard??? The Wizard of what exactly?? Are you 6 years old or something. Look at the actual pictures of yourself that you posted. You seriously want to get into arguments about how tactical you are and who you trained?? You seriously are either very immature or not playing with a full deck. I almost feel bad for you but then you make another asinine post and realize you bring it upon yourself.

F-U-C-K dude, you need to take an inwards look at yourself. I would shoot myself if I googled my name and got results like you have.

You are not seriously expecting that clown to actually read that, are you?

Post a meme...the halfwit may understand that.

Last edited by JSTUART; 04/22/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.