Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I guess I fail to see why Burns participates and promotes what goes on here in these threads.

As a business owner, I'd want prospective customers to see my company as solid, honest, customer service oriented, and perceived as an asset when owning one.

I fail to see the business sense in what Burns does here. While Wyoming Arms probably makes as good a product as the other guys, I sure wouldn't pay extra to own one.... In fact, quite the opposite. I'd see owning the brand name reducing the value of the item now.

If a man will lie about something, he'll lie about something else. It's not conducive to gaining trust in a company.

But whatever Burns wants to do is fine with me, since I don't plan on owning a WA firearm.. And I own and hunt with AR's just about exclusively now.

Once this schidt is on the internet, it ain't going away. It'll be around for years to come. If you don't think that impacts prospective customers, then think again.

Simple explanation; because when you are a narcissistic individual with an inferiority complex to boot, you feel compelled to gain attention regardless of the consequences, in this case his business of selling overpriced, hideous looking rifles to gullible customers.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”