Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
There was a theory floated that he was intentionally trying to tank it. Like when you have an employee that won’t quit, but intentionally sucks so bad they try to get themselves fired so they can collect unemployment.

Deflave contacted Mike Glover and laid out the stuff he was posting after the Uvalde thread, and Glover or one of his folks told Burnsy to STFU.

Another proven lying envious poster.

Give the class any proof anyone has ever told me to STFU.

I got texts from Glover yesterday about suppresssors he is testing for me and will be meeting up next week before CanCon.

It's sad how a few envoius posters feel free just make up lies here on the Campfire because they feel hidden on the net but that's the price of addmission to the Campfire.

The lying posters pack up and try and sell their lies to the Campfire but once you are proven to be a liar even here at the Campfire it will stick.
Anyone who wants to take the time can go back to the uvalde thread where you were running your yap until deflave said he was gonna talk to your "friends". Then you took a two month hiatus from posting and came back with that nonsense about "mules know".

Which ended when you lied about another poster never having been on a mule until he showed you pics of him on a mule.