Originally Posted by rost495
Leighton

as to emaciation... No doubt. I said so when we skinned, outside surface face so to speak, of the backstraps should have been convex and fat covered, They were very concave.

I want all to know that while we all helped as we could, Leighton did the final job. And thats all that mattered. And while I feel I didn't do enough at times, I was privileged to be there. VERY much happy we killed before I had to run and pick up the wife. That said as I noted to them, kill when and where you can. Don't worry about me.

And less folks think I"m more of a prude than I am, a big you are welcome to all that said thank you.

It was very enjoyable among friends for sure.

Regards. Jeff

And the video... hell I"d take a video of the phone playing the video, if I could just see it once. I would like that.

Thanks for that and everything else brother. Without anything to compare, it didn't occur to me about the fat, but you're right. When SD and I butchered the bull, there was very little fat on any of the meat anywhere. I can only hope that DJ has a mild winter and the herds there can start recovering and getting healthy.

Not having any of that 'I didn't do enough' talk. You were instrumental in making our hunt a tremendous success. For that I'm forever grateful.

You never saw the video you co-starred in? Damn. We need some technical help for SD, stat!

Talk soon, my friend.