Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by rost495
Leighton

as to emaciation... No doubt. I said so when we skinned, outside surface face so to speak, of the backstraps should have been convex and fat covered, They were very concave.

I want all to know that while we all helped as we could, Leighton did the final job. And thats all that mattered. And while I feel I didn't do enough at times, I was privileged to be there. VERY much happy we killed before I had to run and pick up the wife. That said as I noted to them, kill when and where you can. Don't worry about me.

And less folks think I"m more of a prude than I am, a big you are welcome to all that said thank you.

It was very enjoyable among friends for sure.

Regards. Jeff

And the video... hell I"d take a video of the phone playing the video, if I could just see it once. I would like that.

Thanks for that and everything else brother. Without anything to compare, it didn't occur to me about the fat, but you're right. When SD and I butchered the bull, there was very little fat on any of the meat anywhere. I can only hope that DJ has a mild winter and the herds there can start recovering and getting healthy.

Not having any of that 'I didn't do enough' talk. You were instrumental in making our hunt a tremendous success. For that I'm forever grateful.

You never saw the video you co-starred in? Damn. We need some technical help for SD, stat!

Talk soon, my friend.

Nope. Never got a glance at the video. Chit happened very fast between finishing in the dark and my quick trip to FBKs.

trust me.. you could video the video and send it this way Art... I'd be happy at a glimpse. Grins.

As to the not enough, thats just me. Over 6 miles twice on foot, but I could have done more maybe.lol.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....