Originally Posted by Big Stick
Accuracy International AW's(Arctic Warfare) are enclosed triggers. I've schlepped 700's from hell to breakfast and seldom had to apply Sun Lotion. Hell...I even got one damp and cold,one time. Hint. LAUGHING!

I don't have a receiver that's shot out more than five barrels(7-08 all) and tend to flog on schit as a rule. The striker assemblies as cited,are typically a Goat Fhuqk,whether NIB or secondhand. I like Starting Fluid and it has a LIGHT lube in it,which I do NOT add to. Never an issue,but I'm only talking 100's of thousands of rounds. Hint.

That being said,I go through a fair number of follower springs,in 700's and Montuckies both. Hint................

Lighter fluid and paint thinner/mineral spirits are indeed a lubricant. A very, very light lubricant, but still a lubricant. I soak my trigger assemblies and and gun parts in paint thinner in a "parts basket and bucket" I made for that purpose.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.