Yes it is tax hell, and no elk,,, however we have some real good deer hunting , some bear and much better fishing. Just the way it is here . I can be in Canada every year if I want... No thanks, Minnesota bear every year or very cheap, no thanks. I started fishing the Bay of Green Bay and like it. The Great Lakes is some of the best trout and salmon in the country,, maybe the best. Again,, I can go live there is I want. I can afford to live anywhere, and likely right down the road to anyone in Wyoming. Honestly, the best way is if you drew a tag for a state that has less tags than applications you wait 3 yrs. This can get some here mad,, they think they need to go every year. Dont go a few years , and do something else. You might find it kind of nice to not go if you have gone many times. I have a nephew that lived in Wyoming . He hated it. Lots of antelope though. I certainly dont see it like most , and it is cause my treasures are not on this earth.
Also, I dont take any meds.. Never never did. However, that reminds me of a thread a few years back on what meds people are on... Many posters here wrote back and it was amazing the anti depressants people here were taking...

Last edited by ihookem; 03/16/23.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23