Well WYTEX, who is going to stop them from going through on a federal interstate? Are you going to stop them??? How, and why? As for elk licenses, I dont bother going. Never all that intersting to me and again, I am happy fishing the great Lakes Region. Thanks anyway. And I never said they didnt have the right to charge what they wanted. I never said that , never implied it neither. As for Gig grz, again, if you dont think you need anything from the big cities , then go without anything from there. Again , you will find how much you need from the big cities. You cant even pop a beer without something from the cities. Again, car tires, gas , diesel, and hundreds of other things. However, you blindly sit in NW Wy. thinking you dont need us. Again you would be in a world of hurt. As for " progressive " urbanized state. I dont live in an urban area , I live in farm country , and learn how to read, I never said I was a country boy, I said I hear that all the time. As for my voting district, it is very likely more conservative than yours. We voted in Senator Ron Johnson , by the way. Talk about conservative , he is it.

Last edited by ihookem; 03/19/23.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23