I know that , and I am not complaining. I am so busy where I live I wont spend the time or money. The message started out with people that think out of state license should be $2,000 to $4,000 dollars. I replied some here think the world revolves around elk and deer tags and it does not . Many residents have a snide and biased attitude about an out of state person, even guys from Wisconsin fishing in Upper Michigan. I keep saying it is sad and foolish. many go out west to shot some deer and elk. Residents should not be so prejudice. Again, it is a very small part of life . Everyone needs everyone . Some here even say they dont need anything from the city. It is amazing how they say this driving down the road in a pickup with parts from all over the world, and mostly made in big cities. I said in my first post, I hate the cities, but I need them.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23