Originally Posted by ihookem
We dont use much coal anymore
Originally Posted by BigGrz
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
Originally Posted by BigGrz
We can settle this fair and square. Abolish NR licenses in your state and we’ll do the same here. We’d solve the whining about “gouging” real quick. Even Steven. grin

You do realize what that will do to the Wyoming fish and game revenue, right?

You have me mistaken as a person that GAF about WY’s bloated govt and bureaucracy.

Additionally, ihookem has an elementary understanding of western economics. That coal and oil you see in the Midwest likely came from us. Enjoy processing WTF-ever it is you people do without electricity, cOunTRy bOY.

I have a real good understanding and have been proving it with my posts. I have been saying all along , in this world everyone needs everyone. As for coal, we would get by just fine without it and dont even use much anymore. If all you can come up with is coal, then , my understanding is far superior to yours. Coal is one product of thousands to keep this supply chain going. We use mostly natural gas and coal likely goes to India . When we do get coal, it can come from West Virginia. . Saying we would be stuck without your coal is as shallow as me saying you would never drink milk again without Wisconsin. Most oil does not come from western states unless you talk Permian and that is Texas , not exactly the west, even though west Texas is kind of the west Bakken is mostly in N. Dakota and hardly a western state. . As for whateve the F we do? We make so much in S.E. Wis. you wouldn't believe.

No, it’s pretty clear you’re ignorant and lack even a basic fundamental understanding of energy flows; nor does “everyone need everyone”. You’re the walking embodiment of “garbage in, garbage out”. Makes sense, though, you come from a “progressive” urbanized state where living right outside Milwaukee or Madison makes you a cOUntrY bOy.