Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by ihookem
You a good man Saddlestore!! And the resident should have some respect. As for me , we have hunters come from all over to grouse hunt in northern Wis. They are more than welcome as far as I am concerned. Those grouse hunters from the south are darn serious. They spend thousands to come here. I ask if they saw any deer, I tell them where I saw some grouse.

Only a fool would hunt ruffs when you could hunt sharptail,huns, and chukar...

It's all for sport Jackson. These guys from Tennessee and Misourri can be her in 8 hrs. and have fun doing it. DOnt know why anyone would call someone a fool for hunting ruffed grouse. So anyone here who has ever hunted Ruffed Grouse is a fool.. However, if they all did coem out west to hunt Sharptails, Huns and Chuckar from out of state,, you would complain about that too. You could not have made my point any better .

Cool yer jets, it was a joke...lighten up Francis. And it's spelled CHUKAR, not chuckar, not chukker, chukkar, chuckker. It's Chukar Partridge (alectoris chukar)

And to polesmoker, he said the hunters "come from all over", indicating they travel there to hunt ruffed grouse. They're nuts. If'n one is going to travel for birds, go after something worth it. (Again, just a joke for the slow-on-the-uptake boomers)

I take no issue with out of state hunters, however those out of state hunters have zero room to complain or whine....me included (as I hunt different states). You either play by their rules or don't.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 03/18/23.