Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Bristoe
That the best you can do?

Pacific coast Beaver can talk better schitt than you.

Don't be bringing that weak schitt into this thread.

Show him how to do it, Beav!

I've caused you both to meltdown more than once.

I'd say I talk schit pretty well.

LOL

PS-Your IQ is much lower than you think it is.

Post up those meltdowns you say you’ve caused me.

Me making you eat your words is more like it. Because it’s always been fun for me…and still is.

4000 strong.

Lol

🦫

Even if what you're saying about Deflave and his job has a grain of truth, why would you expose a federal agent on the worldwide internet, using his first name and potentially causing harm to his family? Acting on emotions isn't typical for a man. It seems you let your emotions run wild, and now, here you are. All you've achieved is broadcasting to everyone here not to trust you with sensitive information. While you attempt to justify your actions as righteous, in the end, what you're trying to justify is fundamentally wrong.

While I agree 200% with the spirit of your post.

You first need look at the many, many, posts that Capt. Full of Shìt, has personally made on the Fire where he has said where he works and what his job is. It’s not the secret you’re now hoping to make it into for his benefit.

About his real name? Get real. Lol… It’s been on blast for eons around here.

But you, already know all of this.

Here is where you can start lifting yourself off of Travis. Poor guy is having a hard enough time breathing after getting his Covid shots.

Lol

🦫

This is the point where you attempt to rationalize your actions. What you're engaged in is known as "rationalization," a psychological defense mechanism. In this process, individuals offer logical or reasonable explanations for their actions, which are, in reality, driven by other motivations like guilt, fear, or self-interest. It entails distorting facts and interpreting events in a manner that makes one's behavior seem more acceptable or justifiable.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.