Originally Posted by dassa
I have no desire to get over run. But that could be accomplished with a strong military, that stayed at home and protected opine own borders, rather than being deployed around the world and often being used to cause more problems than it solved.

As to your sarcastic comment concerning world peace before the US, I couldn't care less if every other country fought itself to death. The US was at peace until we adopted the role of world police.

As far as being over run like a pu$sy a$s country, have you seen the recent news from Texas?

There are 2 sides of America. The slaves and the Slave holders. We've been getting run over for a long time.

We give foreign aid to over 100 countries and they kick some to the Slave Holders who are Israel, their people on Wall Stree, the CYA, NWO, WRF, and Illuminous ones.

We been getting run over, from within by the Neonazis govt infiltrators and them getting us in wars to profit off the Military/Industrial Complex. Their owners are the ones who push and run the wars and MM thinks it means we take no schiett off anyone.

Your pretty spot on.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin