Originally Posted by jimone
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
And you claim there were no gas chambers or ovens. Zyklon B was just a delousing agent......right?

The sad thing is, you believe this schitt. The sadder thing is that more believe it every generation.

History has a strong tendency to repeat itself. I wonder who will be herded into the gas chambers next time?
Originally, after the war, it was claimed that all the camps featured homicidal gas chambers. Very quickly, however, they were forced by reports from inspectors to drop the claims with regard to every single camp that wasn't at that time located in Soviet territory (What a coincidence, right?).

The camps in Soviet territory were not accessible to investigation by Western inspectors, so Soviet anti-German propaganda about them was permitted to persist unchallenged throughout the Cold War period, resulting in said claims eventually being incorporated into the official history of WWII.

As for Zyclon B, it isn't possible to reasonably deny that it was a pesticide for delousing clothing. That was its purpose for manufacture. It's not a fact that's denied by anyone who has so much as scratched the surface in investigating it. Was it seriously your belief that it was manufactured for gas chambers?? laugh

My friend Hal Roberts, who now rests in Arlington, was a combat photographer attached to Eisenhower at the end of the war. He showed me pictures he took that convinced me along with his and many others' stories from the time that evil knew no bounds.

One needs to look no further than the Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, and most of Congress to see it still exists today.

The Ukraine region was and remains the Nazi's most prolific recruting ground outside of Germany and Mordor on the Potomic by my estimation.

Yes, it's been the home of the decendants of Cain who became the Kenites who became the Khazarian Mafia who became the False Jew Ashkenazi Jews of which Hitler became their leader.

Putin cleaned them out of Kazakhstan before moving into Ukraine. They are the proverbial Head of the Snake.

That's why Trump is calling this the Final Battle.

1 John 3:10 IIRC, Be like Able and not like Cain who is OF the Evil One.

That's how Planted his seed of tares in GODS fertile farrow of Wheat.

(The Evil One seduced Eve in the Garden and for that GOD cut off his legs and wings. Since that time Satan's decendants have hated and fought GODS decendants).

Note JESUS in the Holy Temple. Yee Vipers (they came from the snake), I knew your father, the murderer from the beginning. Yeah, Cain.

That's what we are fighting. For our battle is with the Principalities of evil, they are the decendants of Satan and Cain.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin