Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Okay.

Are you just quibbling about the method of mass murder of Jews and others by the Germans or claiming there was no mass murder of Jews and others by the Germans?
I'm saying that "It is true that there were no extermination camps on German soil." - Simon Wiesenthal

In other words, while it was originally claimed that all the German camps were extermination camps, after investigation by Western historians following the war, the claim that an extermination program was underway in the camps subject to Western examination after the war had to be abandoned. All that was left after that were the Soviet claims that the camps under their ambit of control after the war had indeed been extermination camps, with gas chambers and all.

This, however, was a mere continuation of their wartime propaganda against Germany. After the end of the Cold War, their claims could not be upheld as true. In fact, when pressed, the curator of Auschwitz was forced to admit that the gas chamber people visit there is a prop, constructed by the Soviets after the war. It had actually been a bomb shelter during the war onto which the Soviets added ports on top through which they proposed that the Germans poured Zyklon B on top of the Jews who were locked inside.

It's a fake. In fact, Zyklon B cannot even be used that way. It comes in the form of little pebbles that are perfectly safe until heated to high heat in a specialized machine with a blower.

Okay.

I'll ask more directly.

Do you believe the Germans conducted systemic mass murder of Jews and others?

I really don't care about the means of the mass murder or whether it happened in Germany or Poland.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.