Well, got to the shop, unlocked and found a note, wife had to take him to hospital to get re-sutured. While I was trying to find the cashbox (never did find it), sold about $300 worth of ammo, about 200 worth of accessories stuff. I'm out of change at that point, and had to dig change up out of the truck for the last guy in the shop. Got kind of slow bout supper time, still couldn't find the cashbox, called BIL on his cell, he didn't know where, so think it was in house. BIL said to close up, he couldn't make it over, at church function Monday. His church night, and when he got out of that he wanted to head to hospital t find out the deal. Told me Eric is not supposed to be doing anything until sutures removed. Hope he didn't do something dumb.

Tomorrow a better day I hope. BIL said to close and leave apology note on door, since I couldn't make any more change. I wasn't comfortable taking any checks unless they approved them. Hope it didn't PO anybody.

Headed home, and back on the 'puter.

Saw one of the Norinco take-offs of the Win in another shop this past week. Didn't have time to check it out thoroughly. Will try to find time to look at it some more this week,. What do you think of them? Quick look-over seemed to be decent, but not as well machined as the original shotgun.