I understand, want to do some more research on the Norinco before going any slug route there. Mainly want to find what kind of pressures that thing can take safely. Just like the idea of the lever (providing those hulls flip out of down- the-barrel vision). Even low velocity hard-cast with ENOUGH velocity can be great performers, especially heavy ones. Also want to check the reliability of feed and function on the thing. Not real convinced of import tooling these days unless know the whole story.

Won't have much of a chance to get into it until about Feb., as to sitting down and thinking it through. Saving all info I run across for that reason. If nothing else will help make up mind. Just seems like a fun project, and a bit different than the run of the mill stuff.

Better half and I have been talking about cutting back on the cattle, and other outside commitments, hopefully to have more time for ourselves this time next year.

We will just see how it goes for this Winter, as things have a way of changing life's path.

I sure do appreciate the info though!