Originally Posted by lauren
I believe, the closer you get to death yourself, the less you want to kill things. Unless yer f'd up.

I also believe people's political beliefs evolve, unless yer f'd up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG4V_6pCLVo

Yep, I agree. As I recall he came around to the fact that his statement that day was not correct and that the 2nd did not protect hunting or sporting uses, it was for the defense of ones self and of ones beliefs and country.

I know my political beliefs changed. As a young ignorant child it seemed only right to try to help everyone you could and if they had nothing, to help them best you could.

Then as I grew up I realized, WTF, most that don't have anything don't want to try to work to get there. And why should I work overtime to simply hand them something.

And the government certainly shoudl not take my money to give to the lazy SOBs either.

I'm all for helping someone get stood up on their own and moving forward. But its a fallacy to feed and clothe them for their lives.

I see it all the time at the office. Lazy liberals sacks of .... come in can't afford their electrical bill because they have the AC on 62( I've gone to their houses and witnessed that when they complain why is the bill high) when its 110 in the shade during the day. And while they complain their Iphone rings, they are smoking cigs and have a low rider, fancy rims, on a POS car in the lot. And every last time they'll come back later or the next day with enough cash ONLY when they are about to be cut off. EVERY Fuggin month.

Liberalism is a disease. Most of us lean that way when young, but a lot of us finally get our head out of the stink hole and grow up and realize what a plague on society the liberals are.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....