Originally Posted by 2muchgun
More internet groups. Wooohooooo.

Priceless.

You do realize that every owner of every budget rifle on the internet attempts justification of their budget rifle purchase the same way, right?

See similar groups posted from every brand of rifle out there on a daily basis.

So what does it prove? Nothing.

I have claimed multiple times that Tikkas shoot well. And that so do many other brands..........

Priceless?? Umm, no. Can be had for $600...

The vast majority of 'budget rifle' owners justify their purchases by....the cost. I didn't buy my T3's because they were 'cheap'. I bought them specifically because of their reputation for accuracy and their smooth actions.

Maybe you hang out at bench rest sites but I don't see similar groups everyday online or at the range.

And, yes, it does prove something. The whole purpose of a rifle is to send a bullet to the intersection of POA/POI. The less work it takes to accomplish that, the more impressive it is.

I should also note that I claim no expertise in shooting skill. I probably could've improved on those groups with a solid rest and a better shooter could probably do even better. I've never shot competition in my life.

Oh, and one more disclaimer...
The Tikka will hang right with my 700 5R Milspec at half the weight...maybe even better it. And all those .308 groups were shot with a 'cheap' Leupy 6x36. All in all, not exactly a precision setup....

But, TEHO I guess...

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...