Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
2muchgun, do you even shoot? Bring some of your safe queens out west so I can watch you miss everything past 200 yards.

No. I just collect powder and bullets and 100s of guns to go with them. And post pics of dead things regularly.

[Linked Image]

I'll tell you what. I will be in Colorado next year. NO BS. Let me know how much money you have to lose, and I'll drive to you.

It'll be fun. Last time I shot for money, I tied Karl Feldkamp in a 600 yd egg shoot. We split the pot.

I was shooting this lil old 308 that George Gardner built me:
[Linked Image]

IIRC Eddie Fosnaugh and I tied for 3rd place that day in the target shooting. Karl came in 2nd and a guy name Tony H. who works for Trijicon took 1st. I also printed some 5 shot 1.25" 500yd groups during competition. Twice. I believe our own Superseal110 and Shotgun4fur witnessed those personally, also. Feel free to ask any of them.

I have NEVER, EVER felt the need to brag of my shooting abilities, or make wild claims, or post "internet groups". Or challenge folks to shooting matches. It's just dumb. Just not my style, and most here who actually know me, know I don't need to prove anything to anyone. But if you wish to talk down to me, or question if I even shoot or not, which is ludicrous, well I can show you first hand when I come visit my brother. I will make a one time exception for you only. Providing you make it worth my while, of course. I'll have a fistfull of cash, rest assured.

So are you in?

It'll be great. You will be laffin' your a$$ off when I miss everything beyond 200 yds.....