Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Performance means nothing...... it's all about 'cool factor'... and 'my schitt costs more than yours.'

If you don't spend $3k.... it doesn't matter how good it shoots.... or handles... or kills... it's garbage.

Got a Tikka CTR in .260 on the way..... can't wait for $2kmuchgun to show up this summer and whip it's azz.....

It's really, really, not about that at all. But you seem to want to make it that way.

I told ya. But ya won't listen. Your lips are flappin' at the speed of light, but your ears unable to pick up sound. I have rifles that cost $300-$7000. I use them all.

That said, I am able to see each one for what they are. I don't tell everybody my rifles are the most accurate out of the box, post internet groups, or make outlandish claims.

And once AGAIN, I never said a word about Tikkas not shooting well. Quite the opposite actually, if you read.

So where does that leave us?

Would you care to take a jab at how I feel and why? Because apparently I am not fluent enough in the English language to convey my feelings in a manner in which they are accurately received/understood.........