Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Performance means nothing...... it's all about 'cool factor'... and 'my schitt costs more than yours.'

If you don't spend $3k.... it doesn't matter how good it shoots.... or handles... or kills... it's garbage.

Got a Tikka CTR in .260 on the way..... can't wait for $2kmuchgun to show up this summer and whip it's azz.....

It's really, really, not about that at all. But you seem to want to make it that way.

I told ya. But ya won't listen. Your lips are flappin' at the speed of light, but your ears unable to pick up sound. I have rifles that cost $300-$7000. I use them all.

That said, I am able to see each one for what they are. I don't tell everybody my rifles are the most accurate out of the box, post internet groups, or make outlandish claims.

And once AGAIN, I never said a word about Tikkas not shooting well. Quite the opposite actually, if you read.

So where does that leave us?

Would you care to take a jab at how I feel and why? Because apparently I am not fluent enough in the English language to convey my feelings in a manner in which they are accurately received/understood.........

You're the one yappin.... or at least that's all I hear until you show up to shut me up..... I'll run the Tikka.... what are you bringing?

You wrote the check, I'm looking forward to seeing if you can cash it.... I'll be here all summer. You're still coming to CO, right?

If it ain't about performance.... then WTF is it about?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......