I'm asking you what it's about. Because when I tell you, you don't listen or choose to completely not touch upon what I say. Just post pics of the same 2 rifles, then talk about price of customs compared to Tikkas, then maybe toss in an internet group.

What does Tikka offer you for your money that other rifles like:

Savage 10/110, Remington 700, Howa 1500, Vanguard, RAR, etc. do not? Plastic? Aluminum lugs? Poor CS? One action size? Highly over-priced replacement parts? What? Please don't say accuracy, as I know first hand that every one of them is capable of fine accuracy.

And I'd happily take your money, but let's leave traveling across the country to prove a point to someone you don't even know out of it for now, and concentrate solely on the virtues of the Tikka.

What do you feel it brings to the table that others costing as much or markedly less do not bring?( Notice I didn't say vs. high priced customs).

If you will note, I have told you multiple times what I don't like as compared to other rifles. Yet you have yet to touch upon what you feel is good/better as compared to same.

Do tell......