For the record, I had five T3 Tikklers: 223, 270 Win, 300 Win, 300 WSM, and another 300 Win. They all shot great. All of them had the triggers set to minimum (screw all the way out). All triggers were creep and over-travel free except one (had some creep). I don't think there are any rifles in this price range that have triggers this nice, that can go that low.

I liked the stocks for their price range. Stiff fore-end, and mostly free-floated. I prefer a higher comb than what comes on the standard Lite though. The recoil pad is hard, which adds ~$25 for a Limbsaver if you want some cushion with your pushin'.

We know the free rings suck (recoil pin migrated right through the weak alloy on my 300 WSM). And the mag hanging down isn't ideal, but T3 feeding is excellent. Hard to beat a single-stack for feeding?

The single action size doesn't bother me, but the poor gas handling doesn't give me the warm/fuzzy. The stainless wasn't as corrosion resistant as some others. And the safety isn't very positive. I had it disengage on one occassion.

For many people the T3 is a good rifle for a decent price, not a great price. I'd rather pay more and have a 84 Montana... or have one Montana instead of two Tikklers.

I sold all my T3 Tikklers and don't plan on buying another. Just bought a stainless in RAR but haven't shot it yet.