Originally Posted by coldboremiracle
Yes I was aiming at the head, which is where it hit. I understand if that's not everyone's cup of tea, but I wouldn't have taken the shot if I wasn't confident that I would hit it.

What isnt my cup of tea is stunt shooting on live, uninjured game. Metal doesnt bleed.

Distance to target is irrelevant without the understanding and practice it takes to make a shot.

The longer the time of flight, the greater the chance the games movement will change its position and therefore POI. You can dope wind and drop all you want, you cant (accurately) and reliable predict the unpredictable- a turn of the head, a move of the neck.

How many deer get they're jaws blown off at 100yds? I'd say far more than there are at 900yds,

I'd say you are rationalizing. I would venture that plenty of jaws, legs, & guts have been punched, and plenty of coyotes fed, thanks to the explosion of long range sniper hunting.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.