Originally Posted by Pahntr760
So Smokepole...you are perfectly OK with what this guy did? As in the shot, the video, and the lack of recovery?

Where in hell did you get that idea? Why don't you do a search for my user name over the last week in this forum (long range) and you can read exactly what I've said about the guy on this thread. It'll take two minutes. If you see anything that indicates to you that I'm "perfectly OK" with it, let me know.

Also, I am not 'wrong' on 'seeing it as the same as leaving meat to rot'. That was my opinion...And I completely stand by that comment.

Well, you didn't express it as "your opinion" when you said it. You said he should have his license revoked because it was a "clear case of "game harassment" or "willful waste."

That's not an opinion of what's right or wrong, it goes farther than that when you cite a law and say he should be penalized under that law.

Here's your exact quote:

He should have license revocations at least for trying to be a hero and attempting a questionable, at best, shot. Trying this very low probability shot on a live animal and not recovering the animal seems like a clear case of "game harassment" or "willful waste" or whatever other moniker one could use. I see this no different than a trophy poacher dropping a deer, snagging the antlers and leaving the meat to rot.

A wise man is frequently humbled.