I was very consistent. IIRC I said that I would "cite" him for it.A "citation" is an accusation by an LEO that you did something in violation of a statute,whether it's speeding with a motor vehicle, soliciting prostitution, whatever.....From there the burden of proof shifts to the government to establish "guilt".

I never said that he was "guilty" of reckless conduct under the applicable statute,but a first year law student could make a plausible argument that his conduct was "reckless" under the statute,sufficient for the issuance of a citation. Cops do it all the time and not all citations result in "convictions". I am not the one who brought "guilt" or "innocence" into the equation;you did,and wanted to bet on it.

I refused to "bet",knowing that there were other steps in the process after the issuance of the citation.A lot of this got lost in your aimless rambling.

Whether his conduct amounted to "reckless" under the statute is a question for a court to decide based on the facts,either through a hearing process, or trial, and the issuance of a citation is the first step in the process. Ever been cited for speeding?If so you are least vaguely familiar with the process.

Again, you are the one who wanted to "bet" on the issue of "guilt" or "innocence",with your "wanna bet wanna bet?" rant,calling me out like you're 10 years old trying to settle some score in a playground,and I might add, getting insulting in the process. I, on the other hand,never offered any opinion on whether he is "guilty" or "innocent";only that he might have violated the statute. This is a subtle distinction that you did not "get" and I think you still don't.

Your nose got out of joint when I simply told you that you had cited the incorrect statute,which 4ager found and posted,and which I had found and reviewed the day before.

You seem to want to continue the rant....whether Utah LEO finds that his conduct violated the "reckless" standard under the statute,or some other violation, is not for me nor you to decide.All I said is that,given the circumstances, I'd cite him and let a court sort it out.

So far all you've shown me is that you are good at taking cheap shots at people over the internet when challenged or when someone disagrees with you.

Don't kid yourself on the $100 bucks. This is just more of your juvenile puff and blow to try to insult me. At some point you have to grow up and develop beyond the"Wanna bet wanna bet wanna bet????" stage....how little kids do things.

PM me an address and I will drop it in the mail for you. If you can't pay it back, don't sweat it.I'll never miss it. smirk I've left bigger tips for people I don't know.

I'll be sure to post on here to let everyone know I sent it out to you. That OK?

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.