prm,

I've shot them from several rifles, but haven't used them for hunting and don't plan to. They have a VERY tiny hollow-point, and my previous experience with tiny hollow-points on monolithic bullets is they tend to close up too easily. This most often happens during recoil, when the tips batter (however slightly) against the front of the magazine box.

Plus, the exceptional accuracy they advertise as part of the MTH's only showed up in one of my rifles, as I recall my NULA .30-06.(Even then, they didn't shoot any better than many other bullets in that rifle.) All the other loads shot just OK in my other rifles, when used with powders that shot well with other bullets.

On the other hand, I'm a fan of CE Raptors, partly because they've shot very well in every rifle I've tried them in, and the terminal performance is also very good, essentially monolithic penetration with some controlled fragmentation for more internal damage. The BC isn't as good as with the MTH's, but I tend to value accuracy and, especially, terminal performance over BC for general hunting. High BC doesn't do a lot of good at longer ranges if accuracy isn't exceptional in the first place.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck