Originally Posted by GregW

Oh come on...

Why don't you expound on your "open exchange of ideas and personal preference" backtrack that hunters that consider BC in a hunting bullet you have no respect for...

Hell of an ignorant statement...

What I actually wrote (not what you "think" I said) was I have "little" (not "no" as you say) respect for hunters shooting game at ranges where BC means something (which for me is past 600 yards). I've stated I think bullet construction is something to be more concerned about than BC on game. If you think BC is a deal breaker inside 600 yards (I've stated I don't), fine. That's an extension of the discussion. You could have asked for clarification, but instead chose to get your feelers hurt and launch a personal attack. Not everyone is required (as apparently you think) to buy into group-think when it comes to this sport.

Originally Posted by Brad
But I also have little respect for anyone that shoots game at the distances where a high BC bullet has to enter into the discussion. Targets are one thing, big game another.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery