Interesting story Ray, It jarred my memory. I was driving a dirt road trying to spot game and not paying much attention to the road. I hear "big snake" from the back of the truck, my hunter and his wife are yelling. I was about to turn and look back to ask where, when I saw the body going under the truck. I did not bother to hit the brakes and just kept going. I did not want to launch the passengers over the cab!

My window is open and my elbow out the opening of my cruiser. At about the time I realized I had gone over this mamba I heard a bang on the door right below the vent window. When I looked out the window, I saw the body of the mamba falling backwards.

At that moment I realized that I was within about 15-20" of being struck on the elbow while driving inside my cruiser. Mamba's are quite long. A 10-12 footer would be a nice size snake but I'm not sure it would be "huge"

Clearly there is a lot of snake remaining when you're going over the body with the front tire of your cruiser!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)