push comes to shove, in the bush ill throw all of mambas in one group.....granted your more likely to find the blacks on the ground than the greens its far from a rule.....all of them are pissier than [bleep] when cornered and more than capable of handling themselves in a fight....

snakes dont scare me, even venomous ones.....ill mess with most any viper put in front of me and not worry bout it much, all move pretty well the same and act pretty well the same, with minor variations...be they a prairie rattler from here or a puff adder from there....

elapids, especially African elapids, like cobras and mambas i dont have much interest in screwing with, their locomotion is different, especially mambas, they are greased lightning to put it mildly and i aint willing to [bleep] with them.....they dont scare me so much...more like ive seen them in action in venomous keepers collections here in the states and they get a ton of respect from me....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books