Originally Posted by atkinson
I'm not afraid of snakes, nor am I afraid of Lions, Buffalo, Hippo, elephant,the Taliban, Mexican Cartel, or Alquida, but I have a damn healthy respect for them, and don't play silly games when in their bubble...These things kill people that are stupid or careless.

very true.....round here, after over 2 decades of chasing snakes here i can tell at a brief glance what snake im going after....hell 9 times out of 10 i can correctly identify the damn things while doing 75mph down the interstate.....put me in Florida and i dont dive into the grass ofter a glimpse of 4 inches worth of the snakes body.....put me in Africa and i wanna see the entire damn snake before screwing with one, and even then maybe not cause some of their lil ones dont fit into the nice categories we have over here in the states and can screw up your weekend real quick....if it turns out to be a python ill likely loose interest in shooting anything till i catch it and check it out more closely crazy grin

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books