Studies have proven conclusively that an electrical shock does not break down the venom. Too bad, because it beats anaphalaxis if you are allergic to anti venom.

I've seen a puff adder, and several Black Forest Cobras, but no mambas. I'm glad about that. I should note that the staff sees the snakes long before I.

There is a great program about a game ranger in Kruger Park who was struck by a black mamba, and was able to flag down a car and get medivaced to a hospital. The MD's at the hospital didn't believe he was bitten by a mamba, because he wasn't dead after an hour, so they refused to give him mamba anti-venom and put him on a ventilator. After 36 hours or so, his body metabolized the venom, and he began to recover. Eventually he recovered his speech and gave them hell for not believing him.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo