I have no dog in the fight, but unfortunately there are some on the Fire that are real easy to criticize. They never broke a game law even if it involved checking a waterfowl field 2 miles away on private property that was baited & they arrived with a guide in the morning before dawn. Then there are those that have vast areas to hunt in the West, Canada, or Alaska so if you hunt different STFU. On the topic of Ray I suspect he has embellished a tale or two, perhaps even fabricated stories, & been guilty of not exploring every detail of a hunt he had for sale. I had a booking business many years ago & its a very difficult way to earn a buck. I assisted a friend in obtaining a hunt with Ray several years ago. When I checked The Hunting Report & SCI I was not able to find a single complaint. There are many diligent booking agents that for one reason or the other have had complaints filed about them. There does seem to be a pack that follows Ray around the net & despite never having hunted with him post everything negative possible. Most of us don't have the time to pursue personal vendettas.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?