Very well put.

Landrum

Originally Posted by hemiallen
Originally Posted by logcutter
It's all about his dealings,not his experience.I have not seen one aka 1 person with the experiences he has Elk hunting Idaho and Montana.

I luvs the scanty babes,I do, but it appears theirs to many "Roosters" on the same branch on this forum or any for that matter that over look the years doing it..Mostly young roosters from what I see and read.

Jayco

]

You seem to have posted several different reasons for starting this thread as many of your replies throughout this whole deal seem to change from page to page.... the main theme seems to be you think he is the only person who knows his stuff, and his absence will destroy this website.

I believe there are 100+ knowledgeable legitimate people ready to take old Ray's' place to fill your void. No offense to Ray, I have no opinion on him other than what he has written here, but I did sniff BS when I read his older threads.

And Judging a person's knowledge or expertise by his age.... is really close minded, IMHO. I think there are plenty of old guys who fit your bill, but have more knowledge to share with you if you are open minded to listen to them now that your idol seems missing. And there are plenty of less aged people who can also help you out, if you really miss Ray's knowledge.

I have no beef with Ray, just really confused by your thread. You do know you have changed more minds into knowing him, thus damaging his character more than helping him.

Just an opinion

Allen